Greater NYC area, NY 11735 US
PROJECT MANAGER - NYC, NY - COMMERCIAL FOODSERVICE PROJECTS
We have an outstanding opportunity with the industry leading commercial food service Design, Consulting, & Construction company currently seeking a motivated, experienced, professional, highly skilled Project Manager for its NYC Office to support its food service Design & Construction division. Commercial food service projects include a restaurant, hotels, schools/universities, corporate, hospitals, hotels, and a multitude of government & municipal entities. This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-starter and can be a remote position in or around the greater NYC area with an office location in the Midtown area.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Long-Term Disability
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
Preferred Education and Experience:
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable General Construction knowledge
- 3-5 years of project management in construction or contracting industry. Food service equipment industry a plus
- Ability to read construction and fabrication drawings.
- Auto Quote (AQ360) software experience is a plus
- Skilled at MS Office Suite
- Provide end-to-end project management services for all clients.
- Coordinate and communicate as required with the various departments within the company to ensure a successful, well-run project.
- Responsible to manage project costs within the scope of the contract, ensuring the company is efficiently allocating resources to a project as required.
- Create, monitor, and maintain project schedules and communicate progress to internal and external customers, Contractors and all Sub Contractors including installers, riggers, electricians, plumbers, fire suppression & HVAC.
- Research and troubleshoot issues pertaining to design or construction and provide alternate design criteria and/or specifications to meet field conditions.
- Conduct pre-construction, progress and close out meetings.
- Review vendors work authorizations and purchase service agreements.
- Organize and facilitate client meetings to determine design intent and overall needs.
- Generate, review and issue submittals including cut books, floor plans, equipment schedules, MEP’s, HVAC Plans & shop drawings
- Take Field Measurements & Release Fabricated Material drawings to production.
- Manage the production of conceptual design floor plans and budgets for client presentation and approvals.
- Exceed Client expectations by implementing quality controls within all project phases.
Please forward resume formatted in a Word Doc to Paul Rychlewski at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Paul at 312.780.7507
Please click “Apply” and be sure to upload your resume, Paul will contact all Qualified Candidates.