Project Manager-Texas-Commercial Foodservice Culinary Design
Dallas, TX US
Project Manager - Texas - Commercial Foodservice Culinary Design
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Project Manager with the intention of ascending to a Project Director with a International Top Tier Culinary Design Firm. The ideal candidate must have excellent organization and multi-tasking skills, work well under pressure, and have a great attitude and possess the following traits. This position can be located in any major city in Texas, Dallas/Ft.Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Austin.
- Burning sense of obligation and a sense of urgency
- Personal integrity
- Desire to inspire, mentor and coach
- Urgency to learn and make connections in our industry
Qualified candidates should be able to:
- Accurately create drawings using company standards with minimal supervision to
create and update SD, DD & CD phases of Contract Documents for Project
- Create 3D Revit models for BIM cross-disciplinary coordination and construction
- Develop all documentation, refinement of project budgets, assist with shop drawings
and field inspections
- Coordinate with contractors, project team members, and clients during all phases of
design and construction administration
- Strong understanding of architectural project workflows and project management
- Have strong teamwork, communication, and organizational skills
- 2 years of experience with Revit for Architecture preferred. Foodservice and AEC knowledge
a plus. Proven work experience appropriate to the responsibilities of this position.
Please forward resume formatted in a Word Doc to Paul Rychlewski at email@example.com or call Paul at 312.780.7507 Please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume, Paul will contact all Qualified Candidates.
Search all American Recruiters jobs at: https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Paul is a highly motivated and passionate Sales Manager with over 25 years of experience in industrial sales and retail sporting goods operations. His extensive knowledge of recruiting, hiring, developing, and leading teams makes him an outstanding resource for identifying talent. His commitment to providing exceptional customer service results in consumer loyalty and organic business growth.