Registered Nurse Director - Magnet Program
Cooperstown, NY US
Director of Nursing Magnet Program Cooperstown, NY
American Recruiters, a Forbes-ranked top 25 recruiting and executive search firm, has partnered with a national leading healthcare organization based in Cooperstown, NY. This nationally recognized health system is dedicated to adding top-tier talent to its Nursing Leadership team! The Director of Nursing Magnet Program will coordinate and assist the nursing network to achieve and maintain Magnet Designation.
The Director of Nursing Magnet Program is responsible for the direction and leadership of operational, financial, programmatic, and personnel activities across the health network as it relates to Magnet and nursing excellence. This includes establishing, meeting, and continuously monitoring the goals and objectives while maintaining alignment with the strategic goals and objectives for Nursing. The Director of Nursing Magnet Programs major responsibility is directing the day-to-day operations, budgeting, financial management, and human resource management. The Director works closely with a variety of stakeholders, coordinating the activities of the Magnet designation.
If you have the experience and vision to lead an organization through the final stages of this endeavor with a national leading healthcare organization, then this opportunity is for you!
Director of Nursing Magnet Program Benefits Package:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Paid Time Off (PTO), including vacations and holidays
- Retirement benefits
- Additional benefits are available
Director of Nursing Magnet Program Necessary Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in progressive leadership positions in a healthcare environment (Required)
- Nursing experience in a Magnet Designated environment (Preferred)
- Nursing Leadership experience in a Magnet Designated environment (Highly Desired)
Director of Nursing Magnet Program Education Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Nursing (Required)
- Masters degree in Nursing (Preferred) must be obtained within 3 years from the date of hire (Required)
Director of Nursing Magnet Program Licensure/Certificates:
- Current RN New York State license
- Nursing Certification in Specialty Strongly preferred
Director of Nursing Magnet Program Areas of Responsibility:
- Provides overall direction and leadership to multiple hospitals simultaneously to achieve and maintain Magnet status utilizing the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) framework of excellence. Establishes a well-planned Magnet program structure and milieu that reflects the internalization of Empirical Outcomes and the four components of Magnet
- Serves as the liaison to the ANCC Magnet office and stays current with the American Nurses Credentialing Center Magnet updates. Understands and shares knowledge of Magnet application process, preparation, designation, and maintenance.
- Consistently ensures that department information is kept private and confidential. · Maintains competence and upgrades skills through continued education.
- Performs similar or related duties as requested or directed
American Recruiters and our Client provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.
Anthony Martinez at American Recruiters is the #JobSquad expert managing the search for this amazing opportunity. If you have the required education and experience, please click Apply and be sure to upload your resume as soon as possible, so that Anthony can properly review your qualifications and contact you promptly. Search all American Recruiters jobs at: https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Executive Recruiting Consultant
Cell: (850) 375-3973
Office: (850) 542-8682
Meet Your Recruiter
Anthony, a US Marine Corps veteran, has been an entrepreneur since 2006. His career in healthcare began in 2010 and his recruiting and operational experience provide his clients with an understanding and insight that other recruiters do not possess. He exudes a culture of collaboration that delivers a true partnership with his clients. His expertise and industry knowledge brings top-tier talent to organizations both locally and on a national level.