Dayton, OH US
Seeking experienced Sales manager that has sold LTC Pharmacy services or other goods or services into Long Term Care facilities. this includes skilled nursing, assisted living, group homes, or any other geriatric facility.
Pharmacy sales are preferred but not mandatory. This position will sell pharmacy services to the facilities just mentioned. The background we are seeking can come from selling long-term care pharmacy, medical or pharmacy supplies or automation, therapy, or even be a nurse with some sales experience. the client is not interested in someone from the pharmaceutical industry unless they have worked directly with the geriatric facilities and the DON's, Administrators, or Executive level decision-makers..
Sales Manager - Benefits
- Competitive financial package and offers a strong commission plan.
- Health Care plan including vision and dental
- Employee friendly work environment
- work expenses covered
Sales Manager - Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain sales region-specific sales and marketing data and produce monthly funnel report
- Maintains marketing/sales budget
- Assist in the coordination of trade shows and attend trade shows.
- Meet or exceed defined sales goals for the territory outlined
- Become expert in all areas of company products provided to the facilities.
- Develop annual sales and marketing plan
- Build relationships with DON's, Administrators, owners, and others at the facilities
- Set up meetings and close deals
Sales Manager - Requirements
- Bachelors Degree
- LTC pharmacy or related businesses' being sold into facilities.
- 3 to 5 years experience in sales, preferably in LTC pharmacy
- Strong communication and people skills
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker, and planner
- History of success as a sales rep.
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to follow through and keep up on your client relations and business
If you have the required education and experience, then please hit "Apply" and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Frank Carieri is the American Recruiters #JobSquad expert who is leading this search. All qualified candidates will be called.
Search all American Recruiters jobs at: https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Frank joined American Recruiters in 1999 and in 2006 opened his own American Recruiters’ Franchise in Davie, FL. He is results-driven and has built solid and loyal client relationships, which have resulted in long-standing repeat business. He is highly regarded and trusted in the Pharmacy industry for his in-depth market knowledge and dedication to helping his clients succeed. He has amassed numerous American Eagle awards, Rookie Recruiter of the Year, Millionaires' Club, and President’s Club awards.