Senior Accountant (External Reporting)
Miami, FL US
Senior Accountant (External Reporting) Miami, Florida
American Recruiters, a Forbes-ranked top 25 recruiting and executive search firm, has partnered with a leader in their industry. Founded over 40 years ago, this publicly-traded company has over 8,000 employees across North America, they are seeking a Senior Accountant (External Reporting), based in Miami, FL. Our client values their employees and recognizes those that perform, this position is available due to an internal promotion. This role is currently a hybrid position but is intended to be moved to a full in-office position sometime in the future, located in Miami, FL. There are monumental growth opportunities with this organization, don't let this opportunity pass you by!
The candidate will work closely with the Financial Reporting Manager and Corporate Controller and will play a fundamental role within the organizations accounting and finance team. The candidate must have a solid foundation in financial reporting and accounting and must be self-motivated and detail-oriented, able to meet strict deadlines, and possess strong organizational skills.
Our client is a leading national organization that promotes work/life balance and has a history of long tenure with its employees, providing them the ability to progress careers from within. They look for performers and reward them with a larger sphere of influence, responsibilities, and compensation.
Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant (External Reporting)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual schedules including the reconciliation and roll forward of various accounts.
- Assist with the management of share-based equity awards.
- Gather financial data and documentation used for external reporting.
- Assist with requests from external and internal auditors in connection with quarterly reviews/annual audits.
- Prepare consolidated reporting and analysis for senior management as needed.
- Perform other ad-hoc financial and accounting projects as needed.
MUST HAVE SKILLS for the Senior Accountant (External Reporting)
- Minimum 3-5 years public/private accounting experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of GAAP.
- Solid understanding of 10-k and 10-Q reporting.
- Highly proficient computer skills, especially Excel.
Senior Accountant (External Reporting) Education Requirements:
- BA or BS in accounting (required)
- CPA certification (preferred)
If you are interested and qualified, for the Senior Accountant (External Reporting) opportunity based in Miami, FL, please send your resume to Anthony Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (850) 375-3973.
For a list of all of our American Recruiters open positions, you can visit our website at https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/ .
Search all American Recruiters jobs on americanrecruiters.com - using this easy link.
American Recruiters is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. At American Recruiters, we define equal opportunity as non-discrimination on the basis of protected characteristics. We define diversity as the various attributes we each possess based on characteristics from birth, the experience we have had, and the decisions we have made. We define inclusion as acknowledging and leveraging diversity by creating an environment where employees feel accepted and valued.
Meet Your Recruiter
Anthony, a US Marine Corps veteran, has been an entrepreneur since 2006. His career in healthcare began in 2010 and his recruiting and operational experience provide his clients with an understanding and insight that other recruiters do not possess. He exudes a culture of collaboration that delivers a true partnership with his clients. His expertise and industry knowledge brings top-tier talent to organizations both locally and on a national level.