Surgery Center Administrator
Multiple Locations, United States US
Job Title: RN Surgical Services Administrator
RN ASC Administrator Job Summary:
- Our esteemed national health system is seeking a passionate and dynamic Registered Nurse (RN) to assume the vital role of Surgery Center Administrator at our state-of-the-art facilities.
- This role offers exciting opportunities for growth in markets including Greater DC, Texas, and Southeast Florida.
- As an RN Surgery Center Administrator, you will play a pivotal role in delivering exceptional patient care while leading a talented and dedicated team.
- This position offers a unique platform to showcase your leadership abilities, interpersonal skills, and healthcare expertise within our renowned health system committed to excellence.
Surgical Center Administrator RN Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of the Surgical Services department, ensuring efficient and high-quality patient care delivery.
- Lead and motivate a team of healthcare professionals, fostering a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Implement and maintain best practices, policies, and procedures to enhance operational efficiency and patient outcomes.
- Collaborate with physicians, nurses, and staff to ensure smooth workflow, proper allocation of resources, and adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives, identify areas for enhancement, and facilitate staff development and training programs.
- Act as a liaison between the department, other healthcare departments, and external stakeholders to optimize communication and facilitate coordinated patient care.
- Work with the business development team to drive growth opportunities for the ASC.
Requirements for RN Administrator ASC:
- Registered Nurse (RN) license with a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in surgical services administration.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills, with a proven ability to promote teamwork and inspire a positive work culture.
- In-depth knowledge of surgical services operations, including scheduling, budgeting, and quality assurance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a focus on building relationships and fostering collaboration with physicians and staff.
- Strategic mindset and the ability to adapt to dynamic healthcare environments.
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance standards and experience in quality improvement initiatives.
Catch Your Attention Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package with annual bonus potential and relocation consideration.
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Retirement savings plan.
- Generous paid time off and flexible scheduling options.
- Real and demonstrated professional development opportunities.
- Access to cutting-edge facilities and state-of-the-art medical equipment.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
Don't miss this exceptional opportunity to become a valued member of our national health system's dynamic team. Make a lasting impact, advance your career, and thrive in a renowned and rewarding environment.
How to Apply: If you are a dynamic nursing professional ready to take on this challenging yet rewarding role, please apply and submit your resume.
Ina Phillip is the #hotjobexpert who is managing this search. She looks forward to discussing the exciting future ahead! email@example.com or 770-433-2220
Search All American Recruiters jobs at: https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Ina recently celebrated 20 years as an American Recruiters Independent Franchisee, having joined our team in 1999. She opened our second franchise office located in Atlanta, Georgia, in November of 1999. Initially focused on sales-related searches in the dotcom and telecom industries, Ina made the switch to healthcare in 2003 and has become a tremendous success and a trusted resource in healthcare recruiting.