TOOL TECHNICIAL SPECIALIST
Simpsonville, SC US
Tool Technician Specialist -
Are you someone who enjoys diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining construction equipment, tools, and personal motorized vehicles? Are you ready to be part of a team that values enthusiasm, expertise, and excellence? Look no further our client is seeking a passionate Tool Technician Specialist to join their team in Upstate South Carolina.
Our client is willing to train eager individuals that are looking for growth opportunity.
Tool Technician Specialist Benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k), dental, health, life, and vision insurance.
- Generous paid time off, allowing you to recharge and enjoy life.
- Opportunities for ongoing training and development to enhance your skills.
- A supportive and inclusive work culture that values your contributions.
- 8-hour shift (typically 7:00am-3:30pm M-F)
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Tool Technician Specialist Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous coursework in technical and trade school desired.
- Experience in construction equipment repair desired.
- Enthusiasm for working with mechanical equipment and tools.
- Willingness to learn and be trained in repairing construction equipment and tools.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and ability to handle physical tasks.
Tool Technician Specialist Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnosing and repairing a variety of mechanical equipment and tools, including bending equipment, hand tools, and threading tools.
- Utilizing your mechanical aptitude to interpret basic electrical schematics and resolve mechanical issues in construction equipment.
- Conducting preventative maintenance to ensure equipment and tools are in optimal condition.
- Being open to working overtime and weekends, as necessary, to meet the needs of the team and clients.
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, walk, and reach on a frequent basis
- Must have full use of arms, wrists, and fingers to successfully accomplish tasks
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds as needed
- Must be able to work in a non-temperature-controlled environment
How to Apply:
If you have the required experience, then please hit "Apply" and be sure to upload your resume so that you can be considered for this opportunity. Matt Hensley and Grace Hensley are the American Recruiters #JobSquad experts leading this search.
Search all American Recruiters jobs at: https://jobs.americanrecruiters.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Matt Hensley's foundation as a recruiter was built upon his career as an award-winning Plant Management, Operations & Manufacturing and Heavy Equipment professional with over 15 years of exceptional leadership and business consulting experience. He’s an intelligent and trusted industry insider who understands his client’s needs and exactly what it takes to build successful teams in a dynamic, high-pressure industry.