Director of Case Management
Las Vegas, NV US
Director of Case Management Job Summary:
- The Director of Case Management coordinates all case management and social service activities for the hospital.
- The Director is responsible for ensuring that physicians’ orders regarding transfers, home health care, durable medical equipment and the specific discharge needs of patients are being met.
- The Director will ensure that discharge planning is done to place patients in the most appropriate setting upon discharge.
- He/she will monitor the utilization of resources and work with the physicians, staff, and insurance companies to maximize quality and efficiency.
- The Director provides leadership and training to his/her staff to ensure that the staff understands and properly executes their specific responsibilities.
- He/she will work with physicians, administration and staff members to resolve difficult cases.
- He/she will coordinate with the medical director on performance improvement projects for the department.
Graduate of an accredited nursing baccalaureate program, MSN preferred.
Will consider BSW or MSW from an accredited school or university.
Current Nevada R.N. License or Current Nevada Social Worker License
Current Basic Cardiac Life Support required
Case Management certification preferred
Minimum of 5 years case management experience required
Minimum of 2 years management experience, preferably in a medical facility setting
To learn more contact: Megan Kennedy 954-492-4673 or email@example.com