Emergency Room RN
San Angelo, TX US
Then, we'd love to talk to you about RN opportunities in our Emergency Department
Emergency Room / RN Job description/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care within the Emergency Room.
- Responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients.
- Communicates with physician about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
Emergency Room / RN Benefit Package:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Vacation & Holiday Plans
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Disability & Critical Illness Insurance
Emergency Room / RN Experience:
- Minimum 2 Years.
Emergency Room / RN Required Qualification:
- Current and valid TX or compact State RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
For more information, please contact:
Lilliana del Real