RN Surgery Services Trauma
Austin, TX US
The Registered Nurse (RN) utilizes the nursing process to direct and deliver comprehensive nursing care to patients on an assigned unit in a safe and proficient manner according to individual patient needs.
RN Surgery Services Trauma:
- Required: Graduation from an accredited school of nursing. Minimum one year of experience in operating room or outpatient surgery environment.
- Preferred: Completion of or actively pursuing a BSN degree. Some experience in PACU.
- Required: Licensed by the Texas State Board of Nurse Examiners. Current certification as BLS Healthcare Provider
- Preferred: CNOR
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrates effective working knowledge of equipment used in work area.
- Demonstrates effective guest relations with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Meditech and general computer skills.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding patient information.
For more Information call Tim Johnson 703-380-3086 or firstname.lastname@example.org