Registered Nurse ICU
Ocala, FL US
Live, work and play, in Beautiful Sunny Florida!! Excellent Salary plus relocation assistance.
Work as an ICU / RN and explore the Florida lifestyle in one of the most beautiful states!
ICU / RN Job description/Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice.
- Directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care within the ICU Unit.
- Responsible and accountable for the care given to his/her assigned patients.
- Communicates with physician about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including cardiac monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment.
ICU / RN Benefit Package:
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous Vacation & Holiday Plans
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Disability & Critical Illness Insurance
ICU / RN Experience:
- Minimum 2 Years.
ICU / RN Required Qualifications:
- Current and valid FL RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
For more information, please contact:
Lilliana del Real