Regional Sales Manager - Tabletop Smallwares
New York, NY 10001 US
Are you looking for a rewarding no cap on earnings career working for an aggressive, popular and growing commercial foodservice tabletop smallwares manufacturer? Do you have experience selling commercial foodservice tabletop smallwares to end users and/or distributors? If you have both then this is the job for you.
We are working with a well-established foodservice tabletop smallwares manufacturer in need of growing sales in the Metro New York City/Long Island market. Our client is looking for an experienced Foodservice Equipment or Supplies sales HUNTER who can aggressively go after multi-unit restaurant chains, foodservice management properties that manage hospitals, schools and business & institutions throughout the area. Must be able to demonstrate how to approach a potential customer and create the buzz for buying new tabletop smallwares.
Candidates must have:
- Live in the Metro New York/Long Island Area
- Experience selling Foodservice products to restaurant end users
- The ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing culture with good communication
- The openness to learn a new culture that enables growth and a lucrative income
- Be in the salary range of $80K to $120K base level depending on experience
- The ability to travel at least 50 to 70% of the time